Wednesday, December 14, 2011

black forest brownies

Looking for a tasty treat in a fun size? Look no further. Mom's delicious black forest brownies are a hit, and I'm so excited to share them with you here.

Tomorrow, Ryan and I are going to a Christmas party tomorrow with his coworkers and when Ryan told me we needed to bring something to eat, this was the first dessert that came to mind!

what you'll need:
  • family size brownie mix
  • can of cherry pie filling
  • foil muffin tins
how you'll do it:
  • preheat oven to 350*
  • prepare the brownie mix in a large bowl according to directions on box
place muffin tins in muffin pans and spray with nonstick spray

 fill muffin tins halfway with brownie batter

spoon 3 cherries into each muffin tin

cover with more brownie batter

put pan into the oven and bake until done!

Viola! How beautiful! And just wait until you taste them. Unfortunately, I am notoriously bad at setting timers, but I think that I baked these for about 30-35 minutes. And I used 2 boxes of brownie mix and a whole can of cherry pie filling for a yield of 24 brownie cupcakes.

How did yours turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment