Friday, May 11, 2012

cheesy hot dog roll-ups

I know I often say that a recipe is easy, but this is super easy. With only 3 ingredients (all of which are ready to be cooked), you'll have these roll-ups ready in 5 minutes + baking time!

what you'll need:
  • 1 can crescent rolls
  • 8 hot dogs
  • 4 slices cheese, cut in half

how you'll do it:
preheat oven to 375*
unroll biscuits or crescent rolls
wrap cheese around hot dog
wrap dough around cheese-wrapped hot dog
pinch to seal
bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown 


Freezer directions: Allow to cool, then place in gallon freezer bag and freeze. To eat: Reheat in microwave about a minute or until heated through.

recipe adapted from onceamonthmom

2 comments:

  1. These look really good my son would love them. Now if I can only find a recipe for dairy free crescent rolls then I could make these. I am sure the crescent rolls from the store have dairy in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Shelly! You're probably right about store-bought ones having dairy, but I found this recipe over at Healthfulmama that you may want to try! http://healthfulmama.com/2011/12/homemade-crescent-rolls-dairy-free-too/

    ReplyDelete